Icom IC-A210 Base Station
Large, bright OLED display (Microphone Not Included)
A fixed mount VHF airband first! The IC-A210 has an organic light emitting diode (OLED) display. The OLED display emits light by itself and the display offers many advantages in brightness, vividness, high contrast, wide viewing angle and response time compared to a conventional display. In addition, the auto dimmer function adjusts the display for optimum brightness at day or night.
Easy channel selection
It's fast and easy to select any of memory channels in the IC-A210. The "flip-flop" arrow button switches between main and stand-by channels. The dualwatch function allows you to monitor two channels simultaneously. In addition, the auto stack memory stores the last 10 channels used and allows you to recall those channels easily.
GPS memory function
When connected to an external GPS receiver equipped with an airport frequency database, the frequency data such as nearby airports can be transferred and made available in the IC-A210.
12V/24V DC power source
The built-in DC-DC converter accepts a 12/24V (11.5–27.5V) DC power source. The IC-A210 is easily installed in most airplanes or vehicles.
The IC-A210 has a built-in voice activated intercom function allowing the pilot to talk with the copilot via the headset. The IC-A210 has adjustable audio level and squelch control functions.
The IC-A210 neatly fits inside the common mounting brackets used on most airplanes including Icom's IC-A200. Two types of rear-panel adapters are included, allowing for streamlined plug-in connectivity.
- Now capable of 25kHz and 8.33kHz
- 10 regular memory channels with a 6-character channel name
- 200 group memory channels (20 Ch × 10 banks) with a channel tag
- NOAA weather channel receive (USA version only)
- One touch access to 121.5MHz emergency frequency
- Side tone function for monitoring your voice with headset
- ANL (Automatic noise limiter) function reduces pulse type noise
- Remote control capability
- VFO scan
- PC programming capability
- Dial lock and panel lock
- Squelch test function